Myself Pranjal Maheshwari from Beawar, Rajasthan. I have pursued my Master's Degree in Creative Sculpture from Sir JJ School of Art, Mumbai, Maharashtra (2022) and Bachelor's Degree in Sculpture from The IIS University, Jaipur, Rajasthan (2020).
I am practicing art from the past 10years or more from School to College and now self research.
For me, Art has always been the topmost priority to me since my childhood. As my parents have also been into art, Mr. N.K. Maheshwari (father) used to make large scale paintings and Mrs. Anjali Maheshwari (mother) used to do textile designing, block printing, embroidery, pot making etc. that have influenced me a lot to follow art.
My teacher, Mr. Kapil Khanna, have always motivated and encouraged me in every possible way to think in a creative way. After that, my interest in art has increased.
I have learnt different mediums after coming into sculpture such as Terracotta, Ceramics, Wood, Stone, Metal, Fiber etc.
Now, after post graduation, I am researching on Terracotta and Ceramics sculptures, oxides and glazes etc. including the concept of Sun and Moon (shapes and shades) in my article.
Projects Undertaken :-
1. Organized an Online Art Exhibition during pandemic including school kids, passed out students and senior artists (2020)
2. Worked with 40+ students to develop the slum area including houses and schools by doing wall painting at Kathputli Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Publications at :-
1. Art affairs magazine, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
2. The IIS University Academic Magazine, Jaipur, Rajasthan
3. Indian Academy of Fine Arts, Amritsar, Punjab (newspaper article)
4. Jaipur Art Summit, Jaipur, Rajasthan (newspaper article)