Referral Program Terms
From time to time, Altamira, its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Altamira") may, in their sole discretion, invite you to participate in one of their referral programs to encourage people to use the Altamira applications and/or websites. Participating in a referral program (either by referring your friends or family or signing up with a referral code) can be a great way for Altamira users ) to receive Altamira credits, other discounts or earn extra money (each a "Referral Reward").
Altamira Referral Program rules (the "Rules") apply to referral programs that are administered solely by Altamira. By accepting and sharing your referral code or by signing up with a referral code, you are agreeing to be bound by these Rules. Any violation of these Rules will not only prevent you from participating in any Altamira referral program (now or in the future), but could also result in the forfeiture or retraction of Altamira credits, money, or other rewards earned through the program and even the deactivation of your account.
In addition, there may be other terms that apply to your Referral Reward based on the city where you signed up, including what actions you may need to take as well as the type and amount of the Referral Reward. See the additional terms that came with your invitation or those provided in our app or website when you made your referral.
1. Who is eligible to be a referrer/inviter?
Anyone may be a referrer/inviter who (a) is of legal age where they live, and (b) has an Altamira account in good standing. Referrers/inviters can be any type of Altamira user. In some cases, referrer programs will be tailored to specific users.
2. Who is eligible to be a referee/invitee?
Your friends, family, and other people you know (except yourself) may be eligible to be referees/invitees. To determine eligibility, keep in mind the following stipulations:
To receive a Referral Reward for referring someone who sells through the Altamira applications and/or websites, your referee/invitee must (a) meet the eligibility criteria noted in the referral invite or offer (e.g., the invitee must not have previously been signed up for Altamira; (b) meet all the conditions Altamira has for becoming a seller; (c) use your referral code when they sign up to sell; (d) take any other actions required by the specific referral program; and (f) sign up within 90 days of the referral invitation being sent. Your referees/invitees can be referred only once, so if someone else has referred them and they have accepted that invitation they will not be able to accept yours.
If you are providing Altamira with the contact information for your referees/invitees, you represent that you have the right to provide that information.
3. How can I use my referral code?
Altamira may limit the number of times you may use or share your referral code based on the referral program in which you participate. To see if your code has a limit, refer to the terms of the specific referral program in which you are participating.
You agree that you will not:
- Try to get referees/invitees by spamming, bulk emailing, or sending large numbers of unsolicited emails. The only people you should be emailing are people you know personally;
- Use, display, or manipulate Altamira’s intellectual property (such as Altamira's logos, trademarks, and copyright-protected works) in any way, except as to identify yourself as an Altamira user, Altamira referrer/inviter, or referrer/inviter for Altamira;
- Create or register any (i) businesses, (ii) URLs, (iii) domain names, (iv) software application names or titles, or (v) social media handles or profiles that include the word "Altamira" or any of Altamira's other trademarks or any words that are confusingly similar to Altamira's trademarks.
- Use Altamira's trademarks as your social media profile picture or wallpaper or use any of Altamira's copyright-protected works (such as graphics, photos, images, drawings, and screenshots from Altamira's website or app) without Altamira's express written permission;
- Purchase keywords (including, but not limited to Google AdWords) that contain any of Altamira's trademarks;
- Use automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute, post, or otherwise share your referral code;
- Use scripts or programmed or automatic dialers to send invites or otherwise share your referral code;
- Make misleading claims about Altamira, use offensive/abusive content, create fake websites/webpages/social media profiles/apps, misrepresent your connection to Altamira, or otherwise make any false or misleading statements to get a referee/invitee to use your code; or
- Use your referral code in any manner that violates the law or the rights of anyone else.
Remember, when you share your referral code, you should explain that you are an Altamira referrer.
4. How do I earn my Referral Reward as a referrer/inviter?
Altamira may limit the number of times you use your referral code. The requirements for receiving, and the amounts of, Referral Rewards are subject to change at Altamira's sole discretion. Referral Rewards in the form of Altamira credits are not transferable, have no cash value, and may expire.
5. How can I earn a Referral Reward as a referee/invitee?
For non-artists, referees/invitees may get a discount the first time they use the Altamira applications and/or websites. The amount and form of the discount will be shown in their invitation. For artists, referees/invitees may be eligible for revenue sharing after signing up through an invitation. The terms of those offers will be shown in their invitation.
6. Termination and changes
Altamira reserves the right to change, end, or pause, in whole or in part, any referral program, as well as any referrer/inviter's or referee/invitee's ability to participate in any referral program or receive Referral Rewards at any time for any reason, including suspected fraud (including by either the referrer and/or referee/invitee), abuse, or any violation of these Rules as well as any agreement (if one exists) between you and Altamira. If Altamira ends any referral program, any unused or unredeemed Referral Rewards may be forfeited at that time, provided we give you 14 days of notice to use or redeem your Referral Rewards.
Altamira may update these Rules at any time. If Altamira makes an update, Altamira will post the update on the Altamira.art website and applications and provide you notice of the update. Continued participation in any referral program after any update will mean that you have agreed to the update.